Consumer Information and Disclosures
In accordance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act, this page is provided as guide to information available through the Bacone College website for the benefit of our students. Click on any topic heading to expand that section.
You may obtain printouts of HEOA information at the Office of Financial Aid.
ACT Testing Rules
Copyright Infringement Policy and Sanctions
Please see our College Navigator page
Costs and Net Price Calculator
Disclosures (Diversity, Graduation Rates, Retention, Persistence)
Equity in Athletics
Please see our Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act page
View our faculty handbook here.
- Graduation Rates.
- International Accreditation Council for Business Education Public Disclore.
Please apply for housing before the semester begins. Students must complete a housing application and an immunization form, and these forms must be approved before the day they move in.
Students may wish to bring the following items to furnish and maintain their rooms:
- Bedding and Mattress Cover – Twin XL
- Personal Hygiene items
- Shower Caddy and Shower Shoes
- Cleaning supplies (Broom/Dust Pan, Swifer, etc.)- This is to help you keep your personal space clean.
- Laundry Detergent, Dryer Sheets
- Floor Rug
- Electronic Devices- TV, Game Consoles, iPad (Please make sure you take note of ALL serial numbers for your devices)
- Non-Perishable Foods
- Drinks (Gatorade, Water, Soda)
- Eating Utensils/Paper Plates, Bowls
Questions about housing, the application process, and vaccinations may be addressed to [email protected].
CURRENT MISSION STATEMENT
Bacone College, an independent institution related to the American Baptist Churches, USA, maintains its commitment to serving American Indians within a culturally diverse community. The college, through its baccalaureate and associate degree programs, challenges students to develop intellectual and social skills, spiritual values and healthy lifestyles by providing quality education in a nurturing Christian environment.
PROPOSED MISSION STATEMENT
Approved by the Board of Trustees January 23, 2020 and presented to the Higher Learning Commission for approval
As a historic Native American serving institution, Bacone College provides a quality holistic liberal arts educational experience for students in a culturally diverse environment empowering life-long learners with the knowledge, skills, and capacity to be transformational leaders in both native and non-native communities.
National Council of State Authorization of Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA)
Novel Coronavirus Policy
Public Facility Usage
Please contact the Bacone College main office to inquire about usage and/or rental of Bacone College facilities.
For wedding information, please view facility rental costs here.
Online, Out-of-State Student Complaint Procedures
Standards and Processes for Academic Credits
Per the Bacone College Catalog p. 61:
Bacone College has adopted the Department of Education Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Title 34, Part 600.2 standard for a credit hour
Interested students are welcome to fill out a TRIO participant application.
Questions should be addressed to Patricia Farrell, TRIO Program Director, [email protected].
To withdraw from a semester, please follow these steps:
- Log in to moodle using your student ID and password.
- Click the Students tab at the top of the page and the Resources option from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Resources page and click the option “Withdraw from Bacone College.” You will be guided through a wthdrawal form, an exit survey, and student loan exit counseling.
If you are more than two weeks into the semester, please discuss the consequences of withdrawing with your acadmic advisor first.
- Questions about vaccinations may be addressed to [email protected].