The radiography program has moved the application process to a classroom environment. The application process will be completed while a student is enrolled in RAD1114 Introduction to Imaging w/ Lab. The program is now a 19-month, course-sequenced curriculum that includes clinical and didactic instruction.
- Radiography Degree Plan
- Radiography Course Sequence
- Radiography Admission Packet
- Bacone College Application
- Radiography Student Handbook
- Mission, Goals, and Student Learning Outcomes
- Program Effectiveness Data
- JRCERT Accreditation
Graduates of the program are eligible to take the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists Certification Examination.
The program is accredited by:
Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology
20 N. Wacker Dr., Suite 2850, Chicago, IL 60606-3182