Completing a college degree is one of the most responsible things a young adult can do.
Having the financial literacy to properly use all of the new opportunities that come with a degree is next on that list.
The helpful articles linked below will take you away from the Bacone website. Bacone College is not responsible for their contents.
Resources for Parents
What You Should Know About Student Loans (article)
Resources for high-school students
Resources for college students
- Financial Calculators
- ID theft protection
- Learning Modules for self-paced study about Banking, Budgeting, and more
- OKMM Student Resources
- Setting up a Budget
- Successful Credit Use
- Q&A Forum
- Find Graduate School Scholarships
- Learn About Credit
- Understanding Student Loan Interest and Capitalization (covers federal and other sources)
Local community resources
Who has a bright outlook? You will, when you plan ahead.
Career One Stop: sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor
O*Net Online: Search by major or topic and find dozens of listings with information about industry growth and salaries.
Study.com: 2021 Guide to Colleges & Careers for Women in STEM
- How Secure is My Password?
- Opt out of pre-screened credit card and insurance offers
Student Loan Help:
- Free Student Loan Advice.org – answers to common loan questions answered by The Institute of Student Loan Advisors