Completing a college degree is one of the most responsible things a young adult can do.
Having the financial literacy to properly use all of the new opportunities that come with a degree is next on that list.
Resources for Parents
What You Should Know About Student Loans (article)
Resources for high-school students
Resources for college students
- Financial Calculators
- ID theft protection
- OKMM Student Resources
- Setting up a Budget
- Successful Credit Use
- Q&A Forum
- Find Graduate School Scholarships
- Learn About Credit
- Understanding Student Loan Interest and Capitalization (covers federal and other sources)
Local community resources
Who has a bright outlook? You will, when you plan ahead.
Career One Stop: sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor
O*Net Online: Search by major or topic and find dozens of listings with information about industry growth and salaries.
Study.com: 2021 Guide to Colleges & Careers for Women in STEM
- How Secure is My Password?
- Opt out of pre-screened credit card and insurance offers
Student Loan Help:
- Free Student Loan Advice.org – answers to common loan questions answered by The Institute of Student Loan Advisors