Call for Artists:
- Artists can confirm participation via email or phone call at [email protected] or 918.360.3870 by August 13th, 2021.
- Art Auction will be in-person and virtual.
- Submit one artwork with a high-resolution image for the online virtual gallery.
Deliver work by August 23rd, 2021:
- Deliver to McCombs Hall at Bacone College. Contact Art Director Michael Elizondo Jr. for arrangements.
- Shipped artwork can be sent to the following address:
Bacone College School of Indian Art
2299 Bacone Road
Muskogee, Oklahoma 74403
- All sales will be split 50% to the art program and 50% to the artists with the option to donate 100% of proceeds to the benefit of the art program.
- Artwork must be gallery ready. Two-dimensional works will require a hanging wire.
- On the evening of the opening, the bids will start at $200, and artists will set a “Buy It Now” price for buyers to secure a purchase.
- Images of artwork provided will be used for publicity purposes.
Art Auction Opening:
- Friday August 27th, 2021 from 6:00p.m.-9:00p.m.
- Location: In-person opening for the Auction will be at VanBuren Sunshine Gallery in McCombs Hall
- Art Auction will remain installed and online virtual gallery will also be available until September 30th, 2021.
- Unsold artworks will return to the artists. Arrangements for pick-up or shipments will need to be made within the following week of de-installation by each artist.
Check out the auction donations at our virtual museum!