Student IT Support
If you are a student needing IT Support please
Faculty IT Support by Nomerel
You can reach Nomerel by phone or email. For the best response, please make your choice based on the urgency of your request as follows:
TELEPHONE (FOR URGENT ITEMS) : 844-666-3735
EMAIL (FOR ALL OTHER ITEMS) : [email protected]
ABOUT SERVICE REQUESTS
Nomerel support technicians use a system to keep track of all open service requests, as well as the work they’ve performed. This system is a core part of our service delivery model, and ensures the highest quality service for all customers. All work we perform for you will begin with a Service Request.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN CONTACTING NOMEREL
- The support technician will log your call in a Service Request (SR) and immediately begin working with you on a resolution.
- You will receive an email with your SR number and the details the technician put in your request.
- They will work to resolve the issue with you on the phone, however, some issues may require additional research and the technician may ask to call you back or email you with resolution.
- If that is the case any updates to your request will be emailed to you so you can track the status of your request.
- A Service Request will be automatically created, and you’ll receive a SR number in an email confirmation.
- A Support Desk technician will work on the SR from our queue of open requests.
- If needed, the technician may call you or email you for additional information and to resolve your issue.