Helping to ensure that Bacone College is represented graphically in a professional way that follows the standards and guildlines set by Bacone College.
Bacone College has developed specific policies and guidelines regarding preparation of materials for publication. Before preparing any publication, departments should consult with the Director of Institutional Advancement, if the proposed publication involves any of the following:
- The College Trademarks (Logos): The Bacone College logos, unaltered, must appear in all College publications and printed materials representing the teaching, scholarly activity or public service functions of the College. The logo may be used for identification on other items. Use of the logo on promotional or commercial materials must be approved by the Director of Institutional Advancement. Generally, the logos may only be in red and black ink or black ink.
- Official Colors of the College: Red and White
- College Name: The official name of the college is Bacone College
- Advertising and Educational Information: All campus advertising (except as related to employment and purchasing) and all information to the media must be approved by the Director of Institutional Advancement.
- Equal Opportunity Statement: Printed materials and advertising prepared by or for Bacone College must include an Equal Opportunity Statement. This includes, but is not limited to catalogues, brochures, forms (employment application, etc.), posters, flyers, and reports. For advertising, posters and flyers, these frames are acceptable:
- Bacone College is an Equal Opportunity College
- Bacone College has an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action program for students and employees
- An Equal Opportunity College In all other documents, the following complete statement is required:
- Bacone College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or age in the admission of students, or in any of its programs or activities, or in its employment practices. Questions concerning this policy, or complaints of discrimination may be directed to the compliance officer, Bacone College, Muskogee, OK 74403; phone (918) 781-7363. (Information provided in compliance with Title VI, Section 504, and the Age Discrimination Act.)