Word of Faith Ministries
Apply online at WWW.BACONE.EDU
- Click Apply Now
- When prompted to select “Academic Program” choose:
- Christian Ministry
- Nursing (BSN)
- Medical Imaging (BSMI)
- When prompted to select “Student program” choose your church name:
- Faith Impact Bible Institute (New Orleans, LA)
- World Overcomers Church Int'l. (Saginaw, MI)
- Word of Faith Church Int'l. (Shreveport, LA)
- Due Season Christian Church Int'l. (Novi, MI)
- Rivers of Life Church Int'l. (Shreveport, LA)
- Believers Worship Center of Homer (Homer, LA)
- Upon receipt of a completed application, the admissions office will contact the student to complete the admissions file.
- Students will be required to submit transcripts for all schools attended:
- High School transcripts required if transferring less than 30 credit hours.
- Transcripts from ALL colleges attended are required.
- Upon receipt of required documents and completion of the admissions file, students will be evaluated for admission to the College.
- A “Letter of Admittance/Intent to Accept” will be sent to the student to sign and return.
- After the signed “Letter of Intent” is received by the Office of Admissions, the student will be fully admitted and referred to the Office of Financial Aid.
- Complete an online FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Bacone's code for the FAFSA: 003147
NOTE: It's recommended to submit the online FAFSA early.
- Bacone receives completed FAFSA's 48 hours after submission. Upon receipt of the FAFSA, the Office of Financial Aid will contact the student to complete the financial aid process.
- Financial Aid Awards
- 3 terms - student aid is awarded for Fall, Spring, and Summer
- Students enrolling in 9 credit hours are considered full-time
- All financial aid documents must be submitted in a timely fashion to move smoothly and quickly through the process.
- When the financial aid process has been completed and all required documents have been signed and returned, DAE will be notified and the student will be referred for advising.
Advising & Enrollment
- Student will be contacted by DAE staff to complete the advisement process.
- Transcript evaluations will be performed.
- Degree checks will be provided.
- Enrollment form will be completed by the DAE and sent to the student for signature.
- When signed enrollment form is received by DAE, it is returned to Financial Aid and final financial documentation will be prepared. Once signed and returned the enrollment form is forwarded to the Registrar's Office to complete official enrollment in classes.
- Upon completion of advising and official enrollment the student will receive a copy of their official schedule.
- Any subsequent schedule changes must go through DAE staff and the BC registrar's office.