Pawnee Nation College
Apply online at WWW.BACONE.EDU
- Click Apply Now
- When prompted to select “Academic Program” choose: American Indian Studies
- When prompted to select “Student program” choose: Pawnee Nation College
- Upon receipt of a completed application, the admissions office will coordinate with the PNC admissions office to complete the admissions file.
- Transcripts are required from ALL schools attended:
- High School transcripts required if transferring less than 30 credit hours.
- Transcripts from ALL colleges attended are required.
- Upon receipt of required documents and completion of the admissions file, students will be evaluated for admission to the College.
- A “Letter of Admittance/Intent to Accept” will be sent to the student to sign and return.
- After the signed “Letter of Intent” is received by the Office of Admissions, the student will be fully admitted and referred to the Office of Financial Aid.
- Complete an online FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Bacone's code for the FAFSA: 003147
NOTE: It's recommended to submit the online FAFSA early.
- Bacone receives completed FAFSA's 48 hours after submission. Upon receipt of the FAFSA, the Office of Financial Aid will contact the student to complete the financial aid process.
- Financial Aid Awards
- 3 terms - student aid is awarded for Fall, Spring, and Summer
- Students enrolling in 9 credit hours are considered full-time
- All financial aid documents must be submitted in a timely fashion to move smoothly and quickly through the process.
- When the financial aid process has been completed and all required documents have been signed and returned, DAE will be notified and the student will be referred for advising.
Advising & Enrollment
- The DAE coordinator will contact the student to complete the advisement process.
- Transcript evaluations will be performed.
- Degree checks will be provided.
- Enrollment form will be prepared by the DAE coordinator and sent to the student for signature.
- When approved enrollment form is received by DAE, it is forwarded to the Registrar's Office for official enrollment in classes.
- Upon completion of advising and official enrollment the student will receive a copy of their official schedule.
- Any subsequent schedule changes must go through DAE staff and the BC registrar's office.